trinity-users@lists.pearsoncomputing.net

Message: previous - next
Month: June 2014

Re: [trinity-users] Key

From: Dave <daveaube51@...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:35:01 -0400
On 06/30/2014 05:06 PM, Slávek Banko wrote:
> On Monday 30 of June 2014 22:49:51 Timothy Pearson wrote:
>>> On 06/28/2014 07:04 PM, Timothy Pearson wrote:
>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>>> Hash: SHA224
>>>>
>>>>> On 06/28/2014 12:49 AM, Timothy Pearson wrote:
>>>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>>>>> Hash: SHA224
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 06/27/2014 02:43 PM, Timothy Pearson wrote:
>>>>>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>>>>>>> Hash: SHA224
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Still complains about the public key. how long can this take till
>>>>>>>>> it
>>>>>>>>> filters through  the servers?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Dave
>>>>>>>> Should have been propagated a long time ago.  What is the exact
>>>>>>>> error
>>>>>>>> you
>>>>>>>> are receiving?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Tim
>>>>>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>>>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> iFYEARELAAYFAlOtu1QACgkQLaxZSoRZrGEIkgDdE0ee3RdCyqGiKDsHIXUb6X/N
>>>>>>>> VKoiinbWvv1XHADfXUy0Hhd/4OrDgmcOOmde5kanXZb2UNpX22gjmQ==
>>>>>>>> =Iyml
>>>>>>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> - To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>>>> trinity-users-unsubscribe@...
>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>>>> trinity-users-help@...
>>>>>>>> Read list messages on the web archive:
>>>>>>>> http://trinity-users.pearsoncomputing.net/
>>>>>>>> Please remember not to top-post:
>>>>>>>> http://trinity.pearsoncomputing.net/mailing_lists/#top-posting
>>>>>>> Here's the key entry, looks like it took it...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> root@ultra:/home/dave# apt-key adv --keyserver
>>>>>>> keyserver.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net --recv-keys F5CFC95C
>>>>>>> Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options
>>>>>>> --no-default-keyring
>>>>>>> --homedir /tmp/tmp.MkDJQl56z6 --no-auto-check-trustdb --trust-model
>>>>>>> always --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring
>>>>>>> /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver
>>>>>>> keyserver.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net --recv-keys F5CFC95C
>>>>>>> gpg: requesting key F5CFC95C from hkp server
>>>>>>> keyserver.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net
>>>>>>> gpg: key F5CFC95C: "QuickBuild Trinity Desktop Environment" not
>>>>>>> changed
>>>>>>> gpg: Total number processed: 1
>>>>>>> gpg:              unchanged: 1
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> But here's what happens on apt-get update.........
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>      GPG error: http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net trusty
>>>>>>> Release:
>>>>>>> The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key
>>>>>>> is
>>>>>>> not available: NO_PUBKEY 43F1DC4F2B8638D0
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> gets to 99 percent then gives that error.
>>>>>> Is this R14 or 3.5.13.x?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tim
>>>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> iFYEARELAAYFAlOuSU0ACgkQLaxZSoRZrGGJcADfR9AQuxP4N87EBB4hh4o29SR2
>>>>>> 3epPnWyFjAiV5QDgy2XgUfy41gqkjh7wEXBH16d5PQZ4MbSf/57oJQ==
>>>>>> =Lqhh
>>>>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>> trinity-users-unsubscribe@...
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>> trinity-users-help@...
>>>>>> Read list messages on the web archive:
>>>>>> http://trinity-users.pearsoncomputing.net/
>>>>>> Please remember not to top-post:
>>>>>> http://trinity.pearsoncomputing.net/mailing_lists/#top-posting
>>>>> I'm not sure how to tell the difference...here's the source list lines
>>>>> I'm using....
>>>>>
>>>>> ## This is for Trinity-Nightly-Builds
>>>>> deb
>>>>> http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-nightly-buil
>>>>> d-dependencies/ubuntu trusty main
>>>>> deb-src
>>>>> http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-nightly-buil
>>>>> d-dependencies/ubuntu trusty main
>>>> There should be another two lines as well; make sure that they contain
>>>> the
>>>> phrase "trinity-nightly-builds".
>>>>
>>>> I just updated the 3.5.13.x signing key in the main archive; give that a
>>>> couple days to propagate and see if the error disappears.
>>>>
>>>> Tim
>>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
>>>>
>>>> iFYEARELAAYFAlOvSeAACgkQLaxZSoRZrGHvjQDgo8QBwPl1nrz2V7qwoVFtBHWx
>>>> 73iJGbkiyYzYlgDglTKvtfbmnKaYyjVqul/NPEfhHpJhfEYv5AkYMg==
>>>> =4i7o
>>>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>> trinity-users-unsubscribe@...
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>> trinity-users-help@...
>>>> Read list messages on the web archive:
>>>> http://trinity-users.pearsoncomputing.net/
>>>> Please remember not to top-post:
>>>> http://trinity.pearsoncomputing.net/mailing_lists/#top-posting
>>> Ok, I think you meant the last 2 lines that I added to the sources.list
>>> file.......
>>>
>>> ## This is for Trinity-Nightly-Builds
>>> deb
>>> http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-nightly-build-
>>> dependencies/ubuntu trusty main
>>> deb-src
>>> http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-nightly-build-
>>> dependencies/ubuntu trusty main
>>> deb
>>> http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-nightly-builds
>>> /ubuntu trusty main
>>> deb-src
>>> http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-nightly-builds
>>> /ubuntu trusty main
>>>
>>>
>>> Dave
>> I don't see anything out of the ordinary there.  Can you quickly look
>> through the files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ to see if anything is
>> referencing TDE 3.5.13.x?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Tim
>>
> Note: 3.5.13.x is not available for Ubuntu Trusty.
>
Nothing in /etc/apt/sources.list.d except source list for wine.

then Slavek left a note 3.5.13.x not avail for trusty.  I guess that 
means I have to down-grade ubuntu or try Debian.